Otofacto defines and implements digital strategies for manufacturing industries. We are dedicated to accelerate digital transformation in the industry by building pragmatic digital and data-driven solutions.
We are looking for our next Embedded Software Developer!
For one of our clients, we are building a team of 15 developers across Brussels and Lyon to work on a highly innovative project.
Therefore, we are hiring junior, medior and senior Embedded Software Developers (MCU/CPU) with high potential, who want to grow their expertise and take part in a large-scale project.
Your responsibilities as an Embedded Software Developer
Your role is to develop and to integrate an embedded software in a Linux environment.
As we are searching for different levels of knowledge, here is an overview of the responsibilities:
As a JUNIOR you:
- Execute activities for design conception (C++), model development (SCADE), implementation of C++ functions, test design and implementation, and you integrate the software onto the electromechanics systems
- Respect the processes and organizational standards
- Are an active member of your team, and stimulate trust and collaboration with all stakeholders
As a MEDIOR you hold the same responsibilities as a junior developer AND you:
- Master the software detailed design and understand its role in the complete system
- Coach other developers in the team, help on code review and best practices
- Participate to unit acceptance test (UAT)
- Help your team members to collect and design the requirements and understand the conception of the API and software design, as well as the functional validation
- Contribute to the necessary documentation
As a SENIOR you hold the same responsibilities as a medior developer AND you:
- Help the project and team coordinators in planning the objectives, in their activities and in identifying bottlenecks and risks
- Offer solutions regarding technical decisions
- Act as an intermediate between the development team and the business
- Explain the technical aspects, decisions and bottlenecks to the business
- Measure and assess the results
Your talent as an Embedded Software Developer
- Hold a master or bachelor’s degree in electronics or IT
- Speak English and French or Dutch
- Have an interest for architectural design and software design
- Have a first experience (first job or internship) in development and master the C/C++ language in a Linux environment, Python is a plus
- Are familiar with topics related to Linux (bash, git, make/cmake…)
- Have knowledge of model-based design (Scade, Simulink)
- Are eager to work in a team and have good communication skills
Why coworkers love working with us
By joining Otofacto, you will become a member of a community of enthusiasts with whom you will continually develop your knowledge by imagining the best solutions!
Read more about what your evolution could look like.
Behind Otofacto is a human approach and a will to grow together.
What will really make your day-to-day work interesting will be the:
- Responsibilities from the start on a large-scale project within a team
- Flexibility of hybrid work, as part of it can be done remotely
- Access to our Digital Core Team to scope and deliver digital solutions
- Personalized career pathwith specific training courses and certifications according to your level of seniority.
- 360° evolution approach, with a close HR and manager follow-up
- Attractive net package, 30 days of holidays,and a flexible mobility plan
- Fact that Otofacto is part of a big international group CBTW (+3000 employees in the world). You have the best of both worlds: closeness and leverage!
Therefore, are you ready to tackle this challenge? Apply now!