OTOFACTO DEFINES AND IMPLEMENTS DIGITAL STRATEGIES FOR MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES.
Otofacto is dedicated to accelerating digital transformation in the industry by building pragmatic digital and data-driven solutions.
We are reinforcing our Industry 4.0 Engineering Team with high-potential engineers who want to grow their expertise, help us empower digital evolution towards smarter operations.
Your responsibilities as an Industry 4.0 Engineer
- Based on the detected opportunities at the clients, you take part in the definition of the scope and objectives for the project
- You design and implement 4.0 solutions in collaboration with the clients, based on their business problems
- You conduct impact analysis, business analysis, technical and financial feasibility
- You design solutions’ architecture
- You test, validate and implement the solutions
- You are an actor of change implied by the solution developed with the stakeholders
- You coordinate, train and work closely together with the operators and technicians
Your talent as an Industry 4.0 Engineer
- You are specialized either in automation and IT industry, electromechanical engineering or process engineering
- You have digital knowledge: cloud, app, data or IIOT
- Ideally you hold a certification in Agile (PO)
- You have competence in industrial change management
- You took part in projects involving IIOT, cloud, app or data (POC or up to scale)
Why coworkers love working with us
By joining Otofacto, you will become a member of a community of enthusiasts with whom you will continually develop your knowledge by imagining the best solutions!
Behind Otofacto is a human approach and a will to grow together.
But what will really make your day-to-day work interesting will be:
- Diverse projects as a Digital Engineering with customers from different industries
- A personalized career path with specific training courses and certifications according to your level of seniority to continually improve your level as an engineer. More precisely, you will have the opportunity to train and work on promising technologies, methodologies, as well as language and soft skills.
- Our 360° evolution approach, with an HR follow-up every 3 months
- An attractive net package, 30 days of holidays, and a flexible mobility plan
- Fact that Otofacto is part of a big international group CBTW (+3000 employees in the world). You have the best of both worlds: closeness and leverage!
Ready to take on a new challenge with us? Apply now!