We at Otofacto define and implement digital strategies for manufacturing industries or as we say “we empower digital evolution in manufacturing”!
We are here to make the industry smarter and their operations more efficient.
Otofacto is dedicated to accelerate digital transformation in the industry by building pragmatic digital and data-driven solutions.
And to sum it up, Otofacto is one of the brands of the Positive Thinking Company, an international tech group!
We are focused on the industry, and propose industry 4.0 roadmaps for our clients.
We invest in people’s evolution, we believe in sharing knowledge that is why we are looking for our next Talent Acquisition Specialist.
As a Talent Acquistion Specialist, your main mission will be to work closely with the business teams to find the future talents and experts of Otofacto! Fully responsible for the hiring process, you will intervene on the following missions:
- A 360° management of the recruitment process (analyse of client’s needs, sourcing strategy, interview of the selected talents, contract presentation and negotiation);
- Phone and face to face interviews in French and/or Dutch and English;
- Presentation of the shortlisted candidates to Business Managers and selection of the best talents;
- Point of contact of your consultants, you’re responsible for their integration within Otofacto and their mission (Quarterly follow-up, trainings & workshops, integration drink);
- Animation of your candidates’ network;
- You will also be actively involved in the HR department evolution (events, process, tools choices, team dynamics, etc…).
We’re looking for someone eager to take on a new challenge. With a human-centric approach, you wish to contribute to the growth of the company. Here is in details what we’re looking for
- You are motivated, responsive, solution-oriented, and have strong interpersonal skills;
- Your self-discipline, your proactivity, your sense of initiatives and creativity will be your key assets to succeed;
- You acquired a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree from a recognized Business School or University;
- You have first confirmed experience on (Tech) Recruitment;
- You are fluent in French and/or Dutch and have a good level in English;
- You have a strong interest in digital transformation in the industry.
- We are not boring: This includes diverse projects from a wide range of industries.
- We show you your career path: development with us is individual, adapted to your strengths and challenging.
We already show you your career path during our onboarding. In regular FUPs, we discuss your next development steps and your training.
- We have fun together: regular local afterworks, sports events and of course annual parties.
- We exchange ideas in communities across domains and work on the latest technologies and trends: with us you join a dynamic, experienced team of other dedicated and passionate Specialists. We always want to push our limits to develop the best solutions together.
- We think green: with our social projects we want to change the working world and inspire each other with new ideas. Feel free to participate in our internal formats.