Otofacto defines and implements digital strategies for manufacturing industries.
We are reinforcing our Automation team with high-potential automation and IT industrial engineers who wants to grow their expertise, help us empower digital evolution towards smarter operations.
We are dedicated to accelerate digital transformation in the industry by building pragmatic digital and data-driven solutions.
Otofacto is part of an international tech group: CBTW.
- You collaborate with our clients to build the heart of their systems
- You tackle challenges in defining functional / technical analyses, programming, commissioning and installing automated systems
- You are the referent when it comes to the architecture of solutions
- As part of the automation team, you collaborate with the client by supporting projects in different industries to optimize their systems
- Your scope of intervention starts from PLC to MES (Siemens and Allen Bradley), while also proposing and developing tailor-made business applications to strengthen our clients’ business
Your talent as an Automation Engineer:
- You hold a bachelor or master’s degree in industrial engineering, ideally with a specialization in automation
- You have a proven experience on PLC, DCS, SCADA and MES (Siemens and Allen-Bradley, other environments are a plus)
- You have a first experience with industry 4.0/digital projects (either concepts, POC or solutions deployed at scale)
- You are an amazing problem solver
- You have excellent language skills as you will work in Flanders: pro-level Dutch required (or the will to learn Dutch during the mission) + French or English
Why coworkers love working with us:
By joining Otofacto, you will become a member of a community of enthusiasts with whom you will continually develop your knowledge by imagining the best solutions!
Behind Otofacto is an human approach and a will to grow together.
But what will really make your day-to-day work interesting will be:
- Diverse projects in the Automation domain with customers from different industries
- Access to a Digital Core Team to scope and deliver high bridge digital solutions
- A personalized career path with specific training courses and certifications according to your level of seniority. More precisely, you will have the opportunity to train and work on promising technologies (from Siemens, Emerson or Allen Bradley), methodologies (such as Lean Six Sigma, PMI or Prince 2), as well as language and soft skills.
- Our 360° evolution approach, with an HR follow-up every 3 months
- An attractive net package, 30 days of holidays, and a flexible mobility plan
Ready to invest yourself in this ambitious project and evolve on Automation? Apply now!