Otofacto defines and implements digital strategies for manufacturing industries.
We are reinforcing our C++ Developer team with high-potential engineers who want to grow their expertise.
We are dedicated to accelerate digital transformation in the industry by building pragmatic digital and data-driven solutions.
We are here to make the industry smarter and their operations more efficient.
We are an engineering consulting company based in Lyon and specialized in industry 4.0, artificial intelligence, cyber-technologies and industrial strategy, is looking for its future C++ Developer.
Experts in intelligent and innovative solutions to current industrial problems, we work in France with a wide range of companies, both in terms of size and field of activity.
Beyond the technical aspect, Otofacto is also 3 other entities in Europe (Brussels, Luxembourg and Munich) and a collaborative and daring state of mind in line with the dynamics of the group to which we belong: Positive Thinking Company.
What exactly will you be doing as a C++ Developer?
As a C++ developer, you will be able to work on the entire life cycle of a project in various environments such as transportation, pharmaceuticals, energy and logistics.
In the field, you will be required to :
- Analyze the needs of your client
- Write the technical specifications
- Develop the code in accordance with the defined architecture and according to the tools
- Carry out the verification and validation phase
- Work on the continuous improvement of the software quality according to the defined processes
Technical environment :
- Programming software: C, C++, Python
- Versioning or bug tracking tools: Git, Jira
- Operating system: Linux; Windows; FreeRTOS
- Database: MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle
Launched in September 2019 in France, Otofacto is now looking for consultants in its image: engineers eager to learn and wishing to join a dynamic group that cares about the well-being of its employees.
If you attach as much importance to the technical quality of your projects as to the support and follow-up of your career, there is no doubt that you will flourish at Otofacto Lyon.
Good humor and initiative are as important to us as the technical environments you master.
Key skills of a C++ Developer
- You have a 5-year degree or an engineering school diploma.
- You are passionate about your job and over the years you have acquired technical skills that are recognized by everyone.
Otofacto is part of a big international group CBTW (+3000 employees in the world). You have the best of both worlds: closeness and leverage!
By joining Otofacto, you will become a member of a community of enthusiasts with whom you will continually develop your knowledge by imagining the best solutions!
Read more about what your evolution could look like.
Do you see solving technical problems as a real challenge and an opportunity to surpass yourself?
Are you curious to discover different environments and to join a human-sized company?
This position is for you, so don’t hesitate to apply to join the Otofacto adventure.