Otofacto defines and implements digital strategies for manufacturing industries.
We are reinforcing our Continuous Improvement Engineering Team with high-potential engineers who want to grow their expertise and help us empower a digital evolution towards smarter industrial operations. We have several project opportunities in Flanders and Wallonia!
At Otofacto, we are dedicated to accelerate digital transformation in the industry by building pragmatic digital and data-driven solutions.
Your responsibilities as a Continuous Improvement Engineer
- You improve the function of the production lines
- You gather information coming from the different departments to do a full audit
- You apply methodologies to the process in the industry
- You do cost reductions and optimisation of the production
Your talent as a Continuous Improvement Engineer
- You hold a master’s degree in engineering or in continuous improvement
- You have excellent language skills in English and French or Dutch
- You ideally have a certification in Lean Six Sigma (yellow or green belt) or have knowledge in a methodology: DMAIC, ES, AMDEC…
- You have a first experience with industry 4.0/digital projects (either concepts, POC or solutions deployed at scale)
Why coworkers love working with us
By joining Otofacto, you will become a member of a community of enthusiasts with whom you will continually develop your knowledge by imagining the best solutions!
Read more about what your evolution could look like.
Behind Otofacto is an human approach and a will to grow together.
But what will really make your day-to-day work interesting will be:
- Diverse projects as a Continuous Improvement Engineering with customers from different industries
- Access to a Digital Core Team to scope and deliver digital solutions
- The possibility to evolve quickly
- A personalized career path with specific training courses and certifications according to your level of seniority to continually improve your level as an engineer. More precisely, you will have the opportunity to train and work on promising technologies, methodologies, as well as language and soft skills.
- Our 360° evolution approach, with an HR follow-up every 3 months
- An attractive net package, 30 days of holidays, and a flexible mobility plan
Otofacto is part of a big international group CBTW (+3000 employees in the world). You have the best of both worlds: closeness and leverage!
Ready to take on a new challenge with us? Apply now!