We define and implement digital strategies in the manufacturing industries by building pragmatic digital and data-driven solutions. Or, as we say, “we empower digital evolution in manufacturing”!
We are reinforcing our Electromechanical Engineering team with high-potential engineers who want to grow their expertise and help us empower a digital evolution towards smarter industrial operations. We have several project opportunities in Flanders and Wallonia!
- You will be assigned to one of our projects related to either automation and industrial IT, maintenance and reliability, process engineering or quality, production management and continuous improvement.
- You will take part in project engineering and work on the full V cycle of projects.
- You support the development of new installations or participate in the optimization of existing installations.
- You learn to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- You will be trained to develop a speciality in your field and to leverage the power of digital transformation
- In partnership with our Digital Core Team, you untap your full digital potential and generate value for your client. To do so, you translate ideas into real solutions by identifying cases in your daily operations and enhance your industry 4.0 journey.
Your talent as an Electromechanical Engineer
- You hold a master’s degree in electromechanical engineering
- Ideally you have a first experience with industry 4.0/digital projects, either during a first internship or during a school project
- You are an amazing problem solver and you have a strong interest for digital transformations in the industry
- You are a fast learner, you can quickly understand new concepts and industries that were previously unfamiliar to you
- You are trilingual in Dutch, French and English, or you are bilingual with an intermediate level in the third language
Why coworkers love working with us
By joining Otofacto, you will become a member of a community of enthusiasts with whom you will continually develop your knowledge by imagining the best solutions!
Read more about what your evolution could look like.
Behind Otofacto is a human approach and a will to grow together.
But what will really make your day-to-day work interesting will be:
- Diverse projects in the electromechanical domain with customers from different industries such as food & beverage, chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, machinery
- Access to a Digital Core Team to scope and deliver digital solutions
- The possibility to evolve quickly
- A personalized career path with specific training courses and certifications according to your level of seniority. More precisely, you will have the opportunity to train and work on promising technologies, methodologies, as well as language and soft skills.
- Our 360° evolution approach, with a close HR and manager follow-up
- An attractive net package, 30 days of holidays, and a flexible mobility plan
Otofacto is part of a big international group CBTW (+3000 employees in the world). You have the best of both worlds: closeness and leverage!
Ready to tackle this challenge? Apply now!