We at Otofacto define and implement digital strategies for manufacturing industries or as we say “we empower digital evolution in manufacturing”!
Otofacto is dedicated to accelerate digital transformation in the industry by building pragmatic digital and data-driven solutions.
We are reinforcing our Process Engineer Team with high-potential engineers who want to grow their expertise, help us empower digital evolution towards smarter operations.
- You understand the client’s production process and the required quality
- You analyse chemical process and the different equipment (filling, chemical sensors, packaging systems, freeze dryers…)
- You can read and design P&ID/PFD
- You design, model (with Aspen Hysis) and realize simulations for the process
- You are responsible for the Process Control Systems DCS
- You conduct HAZOP analysis
- You coordinate, train and work closely together with the operators and technicians
Your talent as a Process Engineer:
- You hold a master’s degree in engineering
- You have excellent language skills in English and French or Dutch
- You have experience in P&ID design & reading
- You have knowledge in FAT, SAT, basic, detailed
- You have knowledge in HACCP and/or GMP norms
- You hold a certification in continuous improvement (Lean Six Sigma for example)
- You ideally have a previous experience in the chemical, food & beverage or pharmaceutical industry
- You have a first experience with industry 4.0/digital projects (either concepts, POC or solutions deployed at scale)
- Data capturing and processing is a plus
Why coworkers love working with us:
By joining Otofacto, you will become a member of a community of enthusiasts with whom you will continually develop your knowledge by imagining the best solutions!
Behind Otofacto is an human approach and a will to grow together.
But what will really make your day-to-day work interesting will be:
- Diverse projects as a Process Engineer with customers from different industries
- A personalized career path with specific training courses and certifications according to your level of seniority. More precisely, you will have the opportunity to train and work on promising technologies, methodologies, as well as language and soft skills.
- Our 360° evolution approach, with an HR follow-up every 3 months
- An attractive net package, 30 days of holidays, and a flexible mobility plan
- We are a specialized entity in a large international group: The Positive Thinking Company
Ready to take on a new challenge with us? Apply now!