We define and implement digital strategies in the manufacturing industries by building pragmatic digital and data-driven solutions. Or, as we say, “we empower digital evolution in manufacturing”! Otofacto makes the industry smarter and their operations more efficient.
We are looking for our next Smart Industry Engineer in Lyon.
As a Smart Industry Engineer in Lyon, you will work on the entire life cycle of a project in different environments such as transportation, pharmaceuticals, chemicals or petrochemicals.
In the field, you will be required to :
- Carry out research and implementation of technological solutions to support the digital transformation of our customers towards the factory of the future;
- Define and implement the IT and automation development of the production sector in collaboration with the maintenance and IT teams;
- Define, implement and ensure the proper functioning of the MES as an administrator (IT production management);
- Deploy storage policies and anti-virus protection on production equipment and collected data and ensure staff training in Big Data and Cybersecurity;
- Be a driving force in introducing new technologies (robotics, embedded electronics, IoT…) on the sites;
- Participate in department projects in collaboration with the methods, maintenance and production teams;
- Support maintenance in the resolution of malfunctions related to industrial computing.
- Technical environment :
- Programming language: C/C++, Java
- PLCs : Siemens, Wonderware or Rexroth
- Internet of Things (IoT), Cyber Physical Systems (CPS) and Cloud Manufacturing (CM)
Otofacto was launched in 2019 in France and is now looking for consultants in its image: engineers eager to learn and wishing to join a dynamic group that is attentive to the well-being of its employees. If you attach as much importance to the technical quality of your projects as to the support and follow-up of your career, there is no doubt that you will flourish at Otofacto Lyon.
Your talents as a Smart Industry Engineer in Lyon
- You have a 5-year degree or an engineering degree and are passionate about your job.
- You have acquired technical skills that are recognized by everyone.
- You are interested in big data and the cloud in the context of industry 4.0 in order to increase productivity, reduce costs and energy consumption and improve flexibility and customization.
Why coworkers love working with us
- Do you see solving technical problems as a real challenge and an opportunity to excel?
- Are you curious to discover different environments and to join a human-sized company?
Then, this position is for you! Feel free to apply to join the Otofacto adventure.
By joining Otofacto, you will
- become a member of a community of enthusiasts with whom you will continually develop your knowledge by imagining the best solutions!
Read more about what your evolution could look like.
- get to know our human approach and our will to grow together.
In fact, Otofacto is part of an international tech company called Collaboration Betters the World
Therefore, are you teady to tackle this challenge? Apply now!