We at Otofacto define and implement digital strategies for manufacturing industries or as we say “we empower digital evolution in manufacturing”!
Otofacto is dedicated to accelerate digital transformation in the industry by building pragmatic digital and data-driven solutions.
We are reinforcing our Maintenance & Reliability Team with high-potential engineers who want to grow their expertise, help us empower digital evolution towards smarter operations.
- You define the right maintenance strategies (corrective, preventive and predictive) to reduce failures and damages of the equipment and thus reduce the production costs
- You keep track of the OEE
- You develop and review the maintenance / action plans developed for the equipment of the production site
- You explore & assess the digitalisation opportunities to untap potential & deliver maximum value with our Digital Core Team
- You coordinate, train and work closely together with the operators and technicians
Your talent as a Maintenance and Reliability Engineer:
- You hold a master’s degree in engineering (industrial, mechanical, electromechanical…)
- You have knowledge in CMMS
- You have knowledge of reliability analyses such as FMEA and RCA
- You are familiar with the terms BOM, TLA, TLE, RCM, …
- OEE improvement
- You have experience in cost and risk analysis
- You have excellent language skills in English and French or Dutch
- You have a good knowledge of the equipment lifecycle
- You have a first experience with industry 4.0/digital projects, either concepts, POC or solutions deployed at scale
Why coworkers love working with us:
By joining Otofacto, you will become a member of a community of enthusiasts with whom you will continually develop your knowledge by imagining the best solutions!
Behind Otofacto is an human approach and a will to grow together.
But what will really make your day-to-day work interesting will be:
- Diverse projects as a Maintenance and Reliability Engineer with customers from different industries
- A personalized career path with specific training courses and certifications according to your level of seniority. More precisely, you will have the opportunity
to train and work on promising technologies, methodologies, as well as language and soft skills.
- Our 360° evolution approach, with an HR follow-up every 3 months
- An attractive net package, 30 days of holidays, and a flexible mobility plan
Ready to take on a new challenge with us? Apply now!