Otofacto Lyon is eagerly awaiting its future Smart Industry Engineer!
Otofacto, an engineering consulting company based in Lyon and specialized in industry 4.0, artificial intelligence, cyber-technologies and industrial strategy, is looking for its future Smart Industry Engineer. Experts in intelligent and innovative solutions to current industrial problems, we work in France with a wide range of companies, both in terms of size and field of activity.
Beyond the technical aspect, Otofacto is also 3 other entities in Europe (Brussels, Luxembourg and Munich) and a collaborative and daring state of mind in line with the dynamics of the group to which we belong: Positive Thinking Company.
What exactly will you be doing?
As a Smart Industry Engineer, you will be able to work on the entire life cycle of a project in different environments such as transportation, pharmaceuticals, chemicals or petrochemicals.
In the field, you will be required to :
- Carry out research and implementation of technological solutions to support the digital transformation of our customers towards the factory of the future;
- Define and implement the IT and automation development of the production sector in collaboration with the maintenance and IT teams;
- Define, implement and ensure the proper functioning of the MES as an administrator (IT production management);
- Deploy storage policies and anti-virus protection on production equipment and collected data and ensure staff training in Big Data and Cybersecurity;
- Be a driving force in introducing new technologies (robotics, embedded electronics, IoT…) on the sites;
- Participate in department projects in collaboration with the methods, maintenance and production teams;
- Support maintenance in the resolution of malfunctions related to industrial computing.
- Technical environment :
- Programming language: C/C++, Java
- PLCs : Siemens, Wonderware or Rexroth
- Internet of Things (IoT), Cyber Physical Systems (CPS) and Cloud Manufacturing (CM)
Launched in September 2019 in France, Otofacto is now looking for consultants in its image: engineers eager to learn and wishing to join a dynamic group that is attentive to the well-being of its employees.
If you attach as much importance to the technical quality of your projects as to the support and follow-up of your career, there is no doubt that you will flourish at Otofacto Lyon.
Good humor and initiative are as important to us as the technical environments you master.
As a future Positive Thinker, you have a 5-year degree or an engineering degree and are passionate about your job. Over the years, you have acquired technical skills that are recognized by everyone. You are interested in big data and the cloud in the context of industry 4.0 in order to increase productivity, reduce costs and energy consumption and improve flexibility and customization.
- Do you see solving technical problems as a real challenge and an opportunity to excel?
- Are you curious to discover different environments and to join a human-sized company?
This position is for you, so feel free to apply to join the Otofacto adventure!